M Creblet Pant
The Creblet Pants are a pair of Gore-Tex two-layer ski pants with light insulation at critical points such as over the knees and the rear, and a narrower silhouette. This, plus all the excellent detailing, make the Creblet pants a favourite for skiing in cold conditions, both on- and off-piste. Creblet is an easily accessible off-piste ski run in Verbier that you can get to without hiking.
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
- Insulated over the rear and knees with 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- YKK water resistant ventilation zippers.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Back pockets with water resistant zippers.
- Top stitching at critical seams to increase durability.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
- 2L Gore-tex Bluesign-certified fabric, PFOA-free DWR, 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester, YKK water resistant zippers, Schoeller Keprotec.