M Louvie Pant
The Lovie Pants are a new pair of all-seam sealed, three-layer shell pants with a comfortable fit made from Dermizax EV Ecodear. The Louvie Pants are perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust temperature using a layering system, and is suitable for both on- and off-piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains. The fabric has an interesting sustainability backstory, as 30% of the raw material is made from waste molasses, which is a by-product of the process of refining sugarcane into sugar.
- All-seam sealed, three-layer Dermizax Ecodear.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Articulated pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- D-ring to attach transceiver in right-hand pocket.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Adjusted shape of bottom of pants to work well with bindings.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom lower and inner leg.
- Reinforcements on inside lower leg for increased durability.
- 3L Dermizax EV Ecodear, 100% Polyester (plant-based 30%), PFOA-free DWR