W Zermatt Pant
The Zermatt Pants are a pair of boot-cut, two-layer Gore Tex free-skiing pants with light insulation. The ideal garment for mechanized skiing in style. The Zermatt Pants are perfect together with the Zermatt Jacket and also works well with a schell jacket.
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
- 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- YKK water resistant ventilation zippers.
- Waist adjustment system.
- Pre-shaped knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Back pockets.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the lower and inner leg.
- 2L Gore-Tex Bluesign-certified fabric, PFOA-free DWR 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester, YKK water resistant zippers, Schoeller Keprotec.